National health programs are the most comprehensive and multi-faceted public health activities in the country.
The major classification of national and state health programms are as follows;
- Programmes related to provision of health care
- Programmes aimed at controlling communicable diseases
- Programmes aimed at controlling non- communicable diseases
- Programmes related to Maternal and Child Health and Special Groups
- National Nutritional Programmes
- National Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Programmes related to Environmental Sanitation
- Poverty Alleviation Programmes
- Minimum Needs Programme
Read more in the presentation.